Divecomputer and watch for freediving and spearfishing.
Suunto D4f is a light yet robust freedive computer, that makes underwater sports enjoyable. When diving, the D4f displays your present and maximum depth and calculates dive time and surface intervals for you, allowing you to fully concentrate on exploring the underwater world. Use the apnea timer to improve your breathing technique. After the dive you can browse the details of your dive from the logbook. The light-weight case with stainless steel bezel and mineral crystal glass make Suunto D4f not only a trusted tool when exploring the depths, but also looks good wearing day to day.
The Suunto D4f Black comes with a comfortable elastomer strap. The USB cable for uploading your dives to DM5 and Suunto Movescount is sold separately.
- Ideal for freediving, snorkeling and spearfishing
- Apnea timer
- Maximum depth 100m
- Freediving mode
- Innovative apnea timer
- Stop watch
- Water resistance up to 100 m
- Easy-to-read matrix display
- Mineral crystal glass and stainless steel bezel
- Updateable firmware
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data with your PC/Mac using Suunto DM5 software (USB cable sold separately)
This watch is highly recommended by Spearaus for its reliability and easy to use functions.