DescriptionThe Rob Allen Snapper Tinted Mask has been conceived and designed exclusively for spearfishermen and the conditions that they dive in. Although they still allow for the safety aspect where you dive buddies can see your eyes if they look directly into the mask. The integrated frame, lens and skirt reduce the mask’s volume and bring the lens closer to the face, increasing your peripheral vision. Thanks to the mask’s hydrodynamic profile and pivot buckles you will also notice a reduction in turbulence when returning to the surface after a deep dive. The easy to operate push button buckles allow for easy, quick strap adjustment with just one hand, even when wearing dive gloves.
- 100% Liquid black silicone skirt and strap on all models
- Lower volume high visibility design
- Adjustable straps with easy push button buckle side clips
- Unique inset leather finish frame
- The tinted lens cuts out annoying surface glare and help shade your eyes from fish